Get Natural Solutions to Your Pain With Our Chiropractor in Milford, CT
Dr. Franco Menta is honored to be a chiropractor in Milford, CT who has earned the trust of his community over the course of his 20+ year career. From infancy to 100+, his patients have come to him with all sorts of conditions.
Conditions Treated at Our Chiropractic Practice in Milford CT
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc/Degenerative Disc Disease: if the outer layer of a spinal disc ruptures, inner disc fluid can leak out into the surrounding joint space (herniation); a disc can also remain intact but be pushed out of place by abnormal movement or pressure; lastly, a spinal disc can thin and degrade over time due to generalized wear and tear.
- Whiplash: when your neck rapidly bends forward and back (like in a car accident), physical strain can cause neck pain and stiffness, headaches, and shoulder/arm pain
- Sports Injury: muscle strains, ligament sprains, tendonitis, bursitis, plantar fasciitis, sciatica, carpal tunnel syndrome, runner's knee, and golfer's elbow are just some of the connective tissue disorders we manage, all of which can cause pain, inflammation, weakness, and more.
- Chronic Pain: if your pain lasts longer than 3 months, it's considered chronic—we often see this in the back, neck, knees, and hips (e.g., stenosis, osteoarthritis, and fibromyalgia)
Treatments We Offer For The More Common Conditions Treated at Menta Chiropractic
Getting effective treatment for your acute or chronic health condition depends largely on two things: 1) how well the services are tailored to meet your individual needs, and 2) the quality of the services themselves. Our Menta chiropractic staff is proud to fulfill both these important requirements with services such as:
- Activator method (and other chiropractic adjustment techniques): the Activator method is a gentle, low force adjustment that helps us treat restrictions and misalignments in the spine, trigger whole body pain relief, and improve central nervous system/body connection.
- Corrective exercises: Movement is an essential element to healing, and we can prescribe exercises that reduce inflammation and pain, improve core stability, and maximize your overall strength, endurance, and range of motion.
- Lifestyle advice: We want to know how you sleep, how you manage your stress, how you exercise, how you eat, how you perform your work duties, and how your posture is throughout the day. Understanding and maximizing these factors can help you heal from the inside out and prevent issues from becoming recurring hindrances.